Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document (“Terms and Conditions”) is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
This Website is owned and operated by Luxe Radiant LLP. By using our Website, you accept the Terms and Conditions in full. Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any obligation. All rights, including copyright, in this Website are owned by or licensed to Luxe Radiant LLP. Any use of this Website or its contents, including copying or storing it in whole or part is prohibited without the permission of Luxe Radiant LLP.
This Website is not intended for users below the age of 18, unless permitted under applicable local laws (“Permissible Age”). Accordingly, by using our Website or agreeing to the Terms and Conditions, you confirm that you are of the Permissible Age.
Those who choose to access this Website from outside India are solely responsible for compliance with their applicable National laws and the Indian laws.
When you use the Website or send emails or other data, information or communication to us, you agree and understand that you are communicating with us through electronic records and you consent to receive communications via electronic records as and when required from us. We may communicate with you by email or by such other mode of communication, electronic or otherwise.
PRICING AND PAYMENT
Prices throughout the Website are quoted in Indian Rupees (INR). Payment will be accepted in quoted currency only. Prices exclude all indirect taxes - GST (Goods and Services Tax) or any other tax as applicable. Price of the products on the Website are subject to change without notice.
PRICING POLICY FOR ONLINE MERCHANDISE
We are committed to offering shopping convenience, exceptional service and a good product selection at competitive price.
All payments on the Website are securely processed through our payment gateway partner. We accept most major credit and debit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal and CC Avenue. Besides these we also accept bank transfers (T/T). We will ensure confirmation of ordered item(s), availability and shipping before processing your order transaction. We will advise you by e-mail or WhatsApp message if we are unable to complete your order.
ORDER OF PRODUCTS
All products and information displayed on the Website constitute an invitation to offer. Your order for purchase constitutes your offer, which shall be subject to the Terms and Conditions as listed herein. We reserve the right to accept or reject your offer in part or in full. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the product(s) ordered. Dispatch of all the product(s) ordered, may or may not happen at the same time, in such a case the portion of the order which has been dispatched will be deemed to have been accepted by us and the balance would continue to be on offer and we reserve the right to accept or reject such balance order. No act or omission by Luxe Radiant LLP prior to the actual dispatch of the product(s) ordered will constitute acceptance of your offer.
All products are subject to availability. We reserve the right to reduce the quantity of products we supply, or supply only part of an order or your order may be shipped in partial shipments. We will inform you if we are unable to fulfill your order.
The delivery of your order will be made as per the shipping information available under Shipping Information.
- Please provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself at the time of registration. Please promptly inform us if there is any change in information provided by you on the Website.
- If any information provided by you that is untrue, inaccurate, incomplete or if Luxe Radiant LLP has reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate or not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions, we have the right to suspend or terminate your membership and may refuse you to provide you with the access to the Website.
- In case of non-delivery on account of wrong name or address or any other wrong information, the redelivery of the same will be made as per the Shipping-Information.
- Please check the product description carefully before placing an order. By placing an order for a product you are bound by the conditions of sale and invitation of offer included in the item's description.
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any portion or feature of the Website or any other system or networks connected to the Website or to any server, computer, network, or to any of the services offered through the Website, by hacking, password ‘mining’ or by any other illegitimate means.
Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right to limit the quantity or value of the items purchased by you and such restrictions may be applicable to orders placed by the same account or same credit/debit card and also to orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. We will provide notification to the customer if any such limit is applied. Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right to prohibit sales to any one as it may deem fit.
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of this Website, including, without limitation:
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account, which you are not authorized to access.
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system, network or breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization.
- Attempting to interfere with service of any other user, host or network, including, without limitation submitting a virus to the site, overloading or "flooding," "spamming," "mail bombing" or "crashing."
- Sending unsolicited emails, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services.
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. TBA will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this site or any activity being conducted on this site. You agree, further, not to use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search this site other than the search engine and search agents available on this site and other than generally available third party web browsers (e.g., Microsoft Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox).
CANCELLATION BY LUXE RADIANT LLP
There may be certain orders that we are unable to accept. Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse or cancel any order without assigning any reason. We will inform you if the entire order or any portion of your order is cancelled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is cancelled after your credit/debit card has been charged, the said amount will be refunded back in your card account.
Luxe Radiant LLP will seek authorization on your card for the aggregate amount of the order placed by you. However, we may charge your card (capture) only with the amount corresponding to the actual portion of the order that we are able/willing to fulfill and any associated shipping charges/taxes and levies etc. Any surplus amount, for which we might have originally sought and received an authorization on your card from your Card Issuer, if not captured by us in the time period stipulated by our Merchant Banker, will not be captured/ charged. If however the same is charged to your card/bank account in error, we will refund it as soon as the same is realized by us or brought to our notice, whichever is sooner. Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right to capture/charge your card to the full or partially authorized amount for the concerned order.
CANCELLATION AND CHANGES BY CUSTOMERS
Cancellations, replacements and returns shall be governed by the Return and Exchange policy available under Returns-And-Exchange.
It is specifically agreed by you that the decision made by Luxe Radiant LLP shall be final and binding on you regarding cancellation, modification or replacement of the order.
SALE AND PROMOTION
All offers for sale on the Website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- The products under the sale will available only till availability of stock with Luxe Radiant LLP. Duration of sale is in the sole discretion of Luxe Radiant LLP and it reserves the right to extend or terminate the sale without further information at any point of time.
- The products under the sale may be removed/changed/added by Luxe Radiant LLP and the discounted prices can also be changed at sole discretion of Luxe Radiant LLP.
- Any return or exchange of the products will governed by our return and exchange policy under Returns-And-Exchange.
- Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right, at any time, to amend/add/remove/modify (in whole or part) any of the terms & conditions of sale or to replace, wholly or in part, this promotion by another promotion, whether similar to this promotion or not or to withdraw it altogether. In this regard Luxe Radiant LLP's decision shall be final and binding.
Protection of your privacy is fundamental for us. Luxe Radiant LLP understands clearly that you and your personal information is one of the Company’s most important assets. We store and process your personal information including any sensitive financial information collected (as defined under the Information Technology Act, 2000), if any, on computers that may be protected by physical as well as reasonable technology security measures and procedures in accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and Rules made there under.
Luxe Radiant LLP owns the copyright to all the contents of this Website including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned by or licensed to us (unless otherwise specified).
You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the Website without written consent from us. You may print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
While our Website is as accurate as possible, we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors which are beyond our reasonable control.
You shall not use the Website in any way that will damage it or interrupt its visual display. You shall not use the Website to transmit or post any computer viruses.
We cannot guarantee that the Website is free from computer viruses, and you should take your own precautions in this respect.
We will try to make sure that the Website is always operational. However this is not always possible and we are not responsible if the Website is unavailable.
All purchase made from the Website is at your own risk. Luxe Radiant LLP gives no representation or warranty for your purchase order. We shall not be responsible for any loss or damage suffered.
CHANGES TO THE SITE DISCLAIMER
We reserve the right to change the Site Disclaimer from time to time.
This Website Disclaimer is governed by the laws of India. In case of any dispute the Courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK
Luxe Radiant LLP reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content, photographs, designs and other materials, which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner. All materials, including images, text, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, programs, music clips or downloads, video clips and written and other materials that are part of this Website (collectively, the 'Contents') are intended solely for personal, non-commercial use. You may download or copy the Contents and other downloadable materials displayed on the Website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. You will not reproduce (except as noted above), publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from, sell or participate in any sale of or exploit in any way, in whole or in part, any of the Contents of the Website or any related software. All software used on this Website is the property of the Website or its suppliers and they are protected by Indian and international copyright laws.
Except where expressly stated to the contrary all persons (including their names and images), third party trademarks and images of third party products, services and/or locations featured on this Website are in no way associated, linked or affiliated with Luxe Radiant LLP and you should not rely on the existence of such a connection or affiliation. Any trademarks/names featured on this Website are owned by the respective trademark owners.
Luxe Radiant LLP prohibits the use of language that is racist, hateful, sexual or obscene in nature in a public area. This policy extends to your submissions, postings and all other areas of the Website that another user may view.
These Terms and Conditions are effective unless and until terminated either by you or by Luxe Radiant LLP. You may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time by informing us in writing or by sending an email to us that you no longer wish to be associated with this Website, provided that you discontinue any further use of this Website.
We may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time and may do so immediately without notice and accordingly deny you access to the Website. Such termination will be without any liability to Luxe Radiant LLP. Upon any termination of these Terms and Conditions by either you or by Luxe Radiant LLP you must promptly destroy all materials downloaded or otherwise obtained from this Website, as well as all copies of such materials, whether made under these Terms and Conditions or otherwise. Any such termination of these Terms and Conditions shall not cancel your obligation to pay for the product already ordered from the Website or affect any liability against you that may have arisen under the User Agreement.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of India. The Courts at Jaipur, Rajasthan shall alone have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
Luxe Radiant LLP reserves the right to modify at any time, the Terms and Conditions without any prior notification to you. You can access the latest version of the Terms and Conditions at any given time on the Website. You should regularly review the Terms and Conditions on the Website. In the event the modified Terms and Conditions are not acceptable to you, you undertake to discontinue using the service. However, if you continue to use the service you shall be deemed to have agreed and accepted to the modified Terms and Conditions and you undertake to abide by the modified Terms and Conditions.
None of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Luxe Radiant LLP and you shall have no authority to bind Luxe Radiant LLP in any manner whatsoever except as explicitly stated otherwise. The notice shall be given by Registered post/Speed Post to Luxe Radiant LLP, 6 Park Street, M. I. Road, Jaipur – 302 001, India or by email at the email address provided by us during the registration process. Notice shall be deemed to be given after 24 hours has elapsed from sending the email. Alternatively, we may give notice by Registered Post / Speed Post and return receipt requested, at the address provided to us during the registration process. In such case, notice shall be deemed to be given after 3 days from the date of sending it. If any clause of this Agreement shall be deemed invalid, void or for any reason unenforceable, such clause shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining clauses of the Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof.
Luxe Radiant LLP may terminate these Terms and Conditions at any time without assigning any reason. Luxe Radiant LLP shall have the right to immediately terminate any passwords or accounts of the user in the event of any conduct by the user which Luxe Radiant LLP considers to be unacceptable or in the event of any breach by the user of these Terms and Conditions. Notwithstanding any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions or any general legal principles to the contrary, any provision of these Terms and Conditions that imposes or contemplates continuing obligations on a party will survive the expiration or termination of these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION OF DAMAGES
In no event Luxe Radiant LLP or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable to any entity for any direct, indirect, special, consequential or other damages (including, without limitation, any lost profits, business interruption, loss of information or programs or other data on your information handling system) that are related to the use of, or the inability to use the content, materials, and functions of this Website or any linked Website, even if Luxe Radiant LLP is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us at: email@example.com
Worldwide Copyright © Luxe Radiant LLP (brand owners Luxe Radiant). All worldwide rights reserved.
- Luxe Radiant LLP owns the copyright to all the contents of this website, including images. All trademarks and other intellectual property are owned or licensed by us (unless otherwise specified).
- Please do not copy, reproduce, distribute, republish, download, display, post or transmit any part of the website without written consent from us.
- You can print or download any page(s) for your own personal and non-commercial use only.
- The website is as accurate as possible but we cannot accept responsibility for any inaccuracies or errors beyond our reasonable control.